Who has two thumbs???
This guy;)
This is a picture of yours truley^. I took this picture today in my room. I don't really know why this image of me pointing my thumbs to myself got in my head but it just did... I wanted to do this picture because I thought it would be cool if I had a picture of myself on blogg spot and on youtue for the video. I think this picture shows that I am my own boss. I think I am unique in my own way because im not the type of person that just tries to fit it! I am the type of person that doesnt really care if people like me or not. All I know is that I am true to myself and I am what I am. Im not the type of person that likes to be boring. I will always find a way to make someone laugh or smile. Did you notice my fresh snapback but I sported my sombrero instead;) TGOD... stay frosty(:
No comments:
Post a Comment